Santa Fe: Virtually Speaking
Considering that I've abandoned blogging, I figured I should take on guest speakers (well, bloggers really). So, this post is brought to you by the letter R and the number 7:
Players: Rekha et al.
Santa Fe: Short and sweet.
OK - my "Best of Santa Fe" recommendations for if you're ever here:
- El Farol: (my top pick, great tapas, music, ambience)
- Pasquale's (breakfast)
- Tomasitas (the green chile stew is a must)
- La Boca (excellent tapas)
- Maria's (ambience, 100% agave margaritas are potent)
- El Dorado hotel lobby (music daily at 6:30 - saw a 17-piece jazz ensemble and a cuban group, both were terrific)
- Vanessie's (upscale, nice food, ambience)
- And of course...Kakawa.
Georgia O keefe museum was an exercise in been-there-done-that - there's much better art to be viewed all along Canyon street.